| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mombasa in October is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 103.4mm (4.1in) of liquid descends across on average 8 days.
- In October the skies in Mombasa are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:36 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 3:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mombasa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mombasa, Kenya
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mombasa:
- Kitale, Kenya - 757.5 kms (470.7 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 696.2 kms (432.6 miles) NW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) NW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) NW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) WNW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 762.3 kms (473.7 miles) WNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WNW
- Same, Tanzania - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) W
- Tanga, Tanzania - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 760.1 kms (472.3 miles) W
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WSW
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) S
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 320.3 kms (199 miles) S
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) SW
- Songea, Tanzania - 863.9 kms (536.9 miles) SSW