| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mombasa in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 68.2mm (2.7in) of water is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- In August the skies in Mombasa are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:00 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mombasa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mombasa, Kenya
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mombasa:
- Kitale, Kenya - 757.5 kms (470.7 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 696.2 kms (432.6 miles) NW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) NW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) NW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) WNW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 762.3 kms (473.7 miles) WNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WNW
- Same, Tanzania - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) W
- Tanga, Tanzania - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 760.1 kms (472.3 miles) W
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WSW
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) S
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 320.3 kms (199 miles) S
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) SW
- Songea, Tanzania - 863.9 kms (536.9 miles) SSW