| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mombasa in April is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 154.3mm (6.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Mombasa are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:09 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mombasa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mombasa, Kenya
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mombasa:
- Kitale, Kenya - 757.5 kms (470.7 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 696.2 kms (432.6 miles) NW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) NW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) NW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) WNW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 762.3 kms (473.7 miles) WNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WNW
- Same, Tanzania - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) W
- Tanga, Tanzania - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 760.1 kms (472.3 miles) W
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WSW
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) S
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 320.3 kms (199 miles) S
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) SW
- Songea, Tanzania - 863.9 kms (536.9 miles) SSW